Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let's all pray!

Dear friends,

When he came near, Jesus asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” “Lord, I want to see,” he replied. Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. – Luke 18:41-43

Jesus tells this blind man that it is his faith in God that has healed him. I have asked all of you to be praying, by faith, for Madeline’s Miracle this Christmas day. I understand that God will choose to heal Madeline or not heal Madeline in His own time, for His glory. God does not need to put on a fireworks show so that people may believe in Him, but He does respond so that people may praise Him.

Tomorrow night I will be with my family on our knees, offering up prayer and petition to God for Madeline’s sake. Will you all please join me in this? I know you will be busy, but please take a few moments on your knees to ask God to heal Madeline. Specifically, the holes in her heart need to close, her left ventricle needs to grow bigger to accommodate her body, and she needs to come off the ventilator so her lungs can heal.

Please share this with your Church, offer it as a prayer request if you are going to a Christmas eve service. Share it with those you know all over. Ask everyone to bear up with my family once more for Madeline’s Miracle. Her next echo will be on Tuesday, I’m praying for a miracle, that’s the only way she’s gonna get better.

May the peace of this season surround you and your family.

Grace,
Shanker & Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment